Saturday, May 27, 2017

Rep. Tom Cole declares against Public Edcuation

So with Betsy DeVoss on the stand over the proposed Education budget Rep Tom Cole cheered her on and declared his position to anyone watching that he is against public schools and for private schools getting taxpayer funding.
I am ok with my taxes going to public schools even though I have no kids.  A good education simply makes for a better country so it is my patriotic duty to support public education.
However I fail to see why our taxes should go to support private schools, especially when those schools are not accountable for quality.

Why do Republicans want to take our money to support fake schools that have no accountability?
Tom Cole has declared he is against children with this support of Betsy DeVoss.  More party over country from these traitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment