Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Cunning Path, a fanzine for GURPS

I've been waiting for this to come out! Available now as PDF or epub
Its a fanzine by two GURPS old timers who have written some articles and such but their real activity probably goes largely unrecognized but noticed just the same.
John Dallman is active on the forums and has a couple of long running series of threads describing various traits in GURPS that covers how thy have been used in games and references to additional information and where such can be found besides GURPS Basic.
Roger Bell West is less visible but created a Pyramid Vol 3 index on the forums that inspired my magic focused one and I used to helped me update the GURPS Wiki. Additionally he runs a script that has been used by several people to maintain the W23 Digital Speculation threads which has been going on for several years now.
I was happy when approached to post a Designers note for my GURPS Powers: Totems and Nature Spirits book since it came out after the end of the venerable Pyramid magazine where that would normally be published.

So check it out as I am about too!

No comments:

Post a Comment