Casting: Tiger Team!
- Jian Wu (Two) (Christian) 16M; Our smith and all around craftsman, carries a huge sword and Master of Dragon Man Kung Fu.
- Jiao Ting (Eight) (Chris D) 16M; Reckless grappler; Black Palm
- Liang Jing Min (Five) (Randy) 16M; Noble, on the outs with family; Chinese Spear Fighting.
- Nongmin Chushi (Seven) (Rory) 16M; He talks to spirits, inquisitive and charming perhaps a wee bit too friendly to strangers. Shaman, Eagle Fist Chin Na!, Quarterstaff. Also Talker!, Artiste!, and Outdoorsman!
- Shang Yi (One) (Calvin) 16M; Natural leader and archer. Shedao
- Zhiyu Zhige (Nine) (Laurie) 16F; Sorcerer specializing in healing. Eagle Fist Chin Na.
- He Bohi (Eleven) 16M; Twin, grew up near the docks. Eagle Fist Chin Na, focused on striking.
- He Donghai (Twelve) 16M;, Twin, Eagle Fist Chin Na, focused on grappling.
- Ko Lanfen (Four) 16F; Solid Order devotee. Tai Chi Chuan,
- Laoshu (Three aka Mouse) 17F; Quiet and deadly with a knife. Dagger Fighting
- Meiyou Ren (Six) 16M; Affectionately called the party blending machine and close to Zhige.
- Rang Baozhai (Ten) 17F; Our bookworm and nerd. Eagle Fist Chin Na and Xiangliu's Bite (Crossbow).
So after our night out were assembled and told to go out and find some insurrectionists and cultists. We are handed boxes of paperwork with possible leads and reports but its all unorganized. Rang cant decide whether to cry or get mad and the team helps her sort things into piles. Chushi, Shang Yi, and Zhige use their skills and abilities to broadly categorize things while Rang more carefully sorts it all out. Shang Yi and Rang then put the results to the group and we decide to explore the cities underground culture.
The other two buckets were the Guilds and the Nobility and we decide to wait on them till we have more practice and information. But we think going into underground complexes and dealing with seedy types is something we can manage. So we head out and go to a large cavern that is a black market.
The black market turns out to be a well lit cavern with merchant stalls of all types. After walking around a bit we find a sapient rabbit. Chushi hugs it and pets it then tries to hand it to Jing Min who it seems oddly attracted to but he hurriedly declines.
- Zhige heads over to swap secrets with some foxes.
- Chushi having gained some info from the rabbit follows his nose to the food stalls. He makes a few minor purchases but mostly uses the opportunity to schmooze with fellow food connisoiurs and get some general information on the place. He finds out that the group should talk to the Shadow Prince who runs the place.
- Jing Min browses some enchanted weapons, though he is just window shopping as were all too poor to afford anything like that.
- A few peoplecheck the pulse of things and find that generally people here hate the Nobility and Guilds but think the Order is mostly ok and looking out for them.
We pretty much end things there, it was a short night as some people werent feeling good and having internet problems. Also the GM had not known the groups direction till we made some choices. Not had a game for a few weeks since but hopefully this week that changes.
A bit about this. The Order has decided that as newcomers were all very expendable and have good reports that were pretty tough in a fight and overall capable. So its been decided to have a trial by fire and use us as bait or a stalking horse. We go out and find the bad guys and either take care of them or we get killed but reveal them in the process allowing senior members to take them out.