- Adelphin "Adel" Jean-Baptiste (Laurie) Domains (Death and Magic), child of Werethekau and Baron Samedi. Machiavellian meddler. Power unto herself. Adelphin can kill with a glance, manipulate magic as if she were born to it (she was), and doesn't seem to be able to actually die. Tagline: "I'm not the devil, but betray me and I will show you hell".
- Liam O'Shea (Randy) Domain (Strength) and child of Dagda. A huge, powerful, and deadly warrior. A druid and generally a likeable guy. Taught the old ways but is comfortable with the modern. He's traveled much of the world and is looking to see even more. Tagline: "I told you I wouldn't fit."
- Mitzidu Ito (Rory) Domains (Business, Hearth/kitchen), child of Inari and Kojin. The teams business guru, event planner and entertainer. Taglines: "Life never tasted this good before!" and "The Hearth is the heart of the home, but food is the soul of a community"
- Suveer Patel (Christian) Domain (Clearing Obstructions), child of Ganesh. Martial artist and student of a thousand styles, Suveer is one of the teams upfront fighters with fists or his gauda (mace). He can get past any obstacle put before him. Tagline: "You are in front of me and no obstacle can stop me. Find a better place to be."
- Yannis Papadopoulos aka The Courier (Chris D.) Domains (Communication, Secrets, Rainbows), child of Harpocrates and Arke. Team sneaker and postman. If you see him, its already too late, your package has been delivered. Tagline: "The thirty minutes or less policy is for those that like to live dangerously."
- Siv (NPC) Child of Odin, handed to Adelphin for protection.
The day after the big into party the team had several ideas and wound up splitting off to do their own thing for the day.
- Mitzidu decided to see what his friends might be like in a fight and see if any could use his help or advice and asked Adelphin if any of her staff, wards or friends would be interested in some friendly sparring. He also specifically asked his new friend Liam to come along. Adelphin then pout out a call to the whole hotel, though only one taker showed up.
- Adelphin decided to get to know her new ward (Siv) and help get her setup and acclimated.
- Yannis opted to continue stalking the Lady in Red and simply could not resist the mystery of "what was in that package"
Mitzidu, Liam, and Chad Ramierez (son of Cupid) got in a limo and headed to Mitzidu's place in Sumerlin.
Mitzidu fixed a nice lunch with Liam pitching in and the group got to know each other over lunch, with Suveer joining up a little late. Mitzidu informed the group that a friend emailed him to say the Thule Society was in town and as all the others had not yet been through a harrowing he tried to tell them what to expect and things to watch for. After that they practiced sparring for about 4 hours, learning that Chad is very very bad with a sword - though excellent with a bow. Chad became somewhat enamored of the group (possibly a family weakness) and especially with Mitzadu. They headed back to the Karnival hotel where they were told to come to dinner in a few hours.
Adelphin took Siv out shopping for clothes with Yannis as luggage bearer. Turns out Siv is really really new and has a sweet tooth. Siv doesnt speak English so Adelphin used a spell to translate.
Yannis, finally freed from his concierge/butler duties went to check on his "lady friend" who apparently hadn't left her apt since he dropped her off. He decided to break into the room, neatly avoid the deadly spell trap on the door to find her tied up on a chair. He quickly determined she had been poisoned and portaled her to the Karnival hotel for medical treatment then finished using his powers to scour the room for clues. It appeared she was attacked by a very powerful being with sea related powers just after he left her and tortured for information on where she got the item and who she was going to deliver it to. She refused to reveal the info and they left with the package after poisoning her with a spell that overdosed her on salt.
Even though the party spent most of the session split up each group managed to be entertaining which is important to keep everyone involved in a campaign and at least somewhat paying attention. Essentially you may only be on screen part of the time but as long as the whole show is fun its all good.