- Adelphin "Adel" Jean-Baptiste (Laurie) Domains (Death and Magic), child of Werethekau and Baron Samedi. Machiavellian meddler. Power unto herself. Adelphin can kill with a glance, manipulate magic as if she were born to it (she was), and doesn't seem to be able to actually die. Tagline: "I'm not the devil, but betray me and I will show you hell".
- Liam O'Shea (Randy) Domain (Strength) and child of Dagda. A huge, powerful, and deadly warrior. A druid and generally a likeable guy. Taught the old ways but is comfortable with the modern. He's traveled much of the world and is looking to see even more. Tagline: "I told you I wouldn't fit."
- Mitzidu Ito (Rory) Domains (Business, Hearth/kitchen), child of Inari and Kojin. The teams business guru, event planner and entertainer. Taglines: "Life never tasted this good before!" and "The Hearth is the heart of the home, but food is the soul of a community"
- Suveer Patel (Christian) Domain (Clearing Obstructions), child of Ganesh. Martial artist and student of a thousand styles, Suveer is one of the teams upfront fighters with fists or his gauda (mace). He can get past any obstacle put before him. Tagline: "You are in front of me and no obstacle can stop me. Find a better place to be."
- Yannis Papadopoulos aka The Courier (Chris D.) Domains (Communication, Secrets, Rainbows), child of Harpocrates and Arke. Team sneaker and postman. If you see him, its already too late, your package has been delivered. Tagline: "The thirty minutes or less policy is for those that like to live dangerously."
- Siv (NPC) Child of Odin, handed to Adelphin for protection.
- Chad (NPC), child of Cupid
The Breakfast Club
Adelphin called for a breakfast meeting, Mitzidu and Liam decided to attend out of curiosity. Notes were shared, though not much new was to be had. Adelphin had one of her employees brief everyone on his research and he had found three groups, probably lodges operating in the area. Poseidon had retrieved his child and it appeared the Greek pantheon was up to something. Also someone, likely a black lodge had cast a city wide spell that made people feel anxious which could be to help them draw energy.
Adelphin was asked to go outside and check on the spell and Mitzidu went to initate some research on new leases and purchases to help find out where groups might be operating out of.
As Mitzidu walked to his bike a foxfire buzzed his head and Maki Enko whispered in his head that she had been captured and to follow it to where she was. He called the others to see if they would help.
Most of the game was us chatting around the breakfast table, the info was pretty quick but it felt like things had gone on too long so I had Mitzidu leave to get us to the next phase. We also had a shortened game.