- Adelphin "Adel" Jean-Baptiste (Laurie) Domains (Death and Magic), child of Werethekau and Baron Samedi. Machiavellian meddler. Power unto herself. Adelphin can kill with a glance, manipulate magic as if she were born to it (she was), and doesn't seem to be able to actually die. Tagline: "I'm not the devil, but betray me and I will show you hell".
- Liam O'Shea (Randy) Domain (Strength) and child of Dagda. A huge, powerful, and deadly warrior. A druid and generally a likeable guy. Taught the old ways but is comfortable with the modern. He's traveled much of the world and is looking to see even more. Tagline: "I told you I wouldn't fit."
- Mitzidu Ito (Rory) Domains (Business, Hearth/kitchen), child of Inari and Kojin. The teams business guru, event planner and entertainer. Taglines: "Life never tasted this good before!" and "The Hearth is the heart of the home, but food is the soul of a community"
- Suveer Patel (Christian) Domain (Clearing Obstructions), child of Ganesh. Martial artist and student of a thousand styles, Suveer is one of the teams upfront fighters with fists or his gauda (mace). He can get past any obstacle put before him. Tagline: "You are in front of me and no obstacle can stop me. Find a better place to be."
- Yannis Papadopoulos aka The Courier (Chris D.) Domains (Communication, Secrets, Rainbows), child of Harpocrates and Arke. Team sneaker and postman. If you see him, its already too late, your package has been delivered. Tagline: "The thirty minutes or less policy is for those that like to live dangerously."
- Siv (NPC) Child of Odin, handed to Adelphin for protection.
- Chad (NPC), child of Cupid
Everyone came to help Mitzidu save Maki, for which he was grateful. He rode his bike, following the foxfire and the rest followed him in one of Adelphins cars.
She was apparently captured and being held in a closed boxing gym. The group scattered to scout, each in their own way.
- Mitzidu turned into a fox and Liam threw him on the roof.
- Liam and Yannis went to the back door.
- Adelphin, Suveer, and an employee also went for the roof.
Yannis hid herself and went in to explore while the rest waited for a signal. Than he decided to just rescue Mika and get her out of the building with an illusion covering her absence. Having her safe the group decided to send a message and dispatch the members of what is presumably a black lodge and the two demigods present. Also its possible they are part of a larger plot rather than just a standard sacrificial ritual. Finding out what was going on could be just as important as sending a message.
We ended the session there for personal reasons and will picvk up the fight next time.